Planning to purchase an RO water purifier so that you can stay away from waterborne diseases? It is really a good idea because everyone knows the bad water quality in India and by filtering the supplied water you can be sure of drink 100% pure water. Though the supplied water seems to be clean and filtered but passing from one connection to another through different pipes, it may become contaminated. The water might contain end numbers of impurities and consumption of it can make you ill and you might encounter several diseases as well. To make sure that you remain healthy and drink filtered water, installing a water purifier is a must. There are many brands of water purifiers in the market, but today we’ll share our review on Kent Superb RO water purifier.
Kent Superb RO Water Purifier – Features and Specification
- Double Purification: Keeping in mind to ensure that everyone drinks pure water and stay healthy, Kent has introduced a wide range of water purifiers and amongst the wide collection, Kent Superb is one of smart RO water purifiers. The purifier is designed with perfection and is added with KENT’s Mineral ROTM Technology that can easily remove all the impurities from water and make it safe for consumption. It has double purification technology of RO + UV / UF that can effectively remove all the dissolved impurities like chemicals, bacteria, viruses, and salts, thereby making water 100% pure. This makes it best suited for Indian homes and offices because it can purify brackish/tap water/municipal corporation water easily.
- Smart Operation: The smart RO water purifier has a smart operation that comes with interactive touch screen display. The display allows you to easily monitor the purified water quality, service history, RO flow rate, check the balance filter life and even the RO pump status and time. Talking about the smart operation, you would find that the water purifier has computer controlled operations as well like UV Fail Alarm and Filter Change Alarm. The alarm would explain when the UV lamp and the filters become inactive to work.
- High Filter Water Storing Capacity: The water purifier has high water storing capacity. It has 9 liters of a storage tank that would allow you to drink pure water always. It can purify the feed water in 15L/hr and this would help in providing potable water at a faster rate.
- Body Material: KENT Superb water purifier is designed using ABS food grade plastic material that makes it durable and long lasting. It is also non-breakable in nature.
In addition to the above-mentioned features, the Kent Superb smart RO water purifier has many other technical features and these are mentioned below:
- It has the high power UV lamp of 11 watts
- It has wall mounted installation design
- Power consumption need to run the purifier is 60 watts
- It has maximum duty cycle of 75 liters per day water purifying capacity
- Sediment, Carbon Block Filter, UF and Post Carbon filter cartridges are present in the purifier
The Bottom line:
Kent Superb smart RO water purifier has been awarded as best domestic RO water purifier in India at UNESCO Water Digest Water Award, which gives guarantee for the quality of the product. Besides, KENT has best after sales service and its spare parts are easily available in market. So, you won’t have to face any hassle regarding the maintenance product. It is available on KENT Official Website (www.kent.co.in) and its authorized online stores like Amazon, Flipkart etc. You can check the latest price and purchase it accordingly.